2019 Duke Health Innovation Jam
October 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Innovation Jam is a “Shark Tank” style event to which all Duke faculty, staff, trainees and students are invited to apply and/or attend. Applicants should submit pragmatic health innovations with an immediate application at Duke and/or commercial potential.
Proposed ideas can be a concept or a simple prototype, but must have a clear business and value proposition.
Duke leaders have pledged to invest actual dollars in order to earn a coveted place at the Innovation Jam Investors’ Table.
No more than six innovative and well-developed ideas will be selected to pitch to our esteemed panel of Duke Investors on October 17.
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 (5pm) – Submission Deadline
- Week of September 12, 2019 – DIHI will notify finalists
- **Applicants who are selected as finalists should plan to attend an Innovation Jam preparation and info session week of Sept 16.
- September 12 through October 4 – Presentation preparations
- October 4, 2019 (5PM) – Finalists to submit final presentations to DIHI
- October 17, 2019 – Innovation Jam event at Trent Semans Center