RIoT XXXVII – IoT and Civic, Military & Government Tech
September 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for RIoT XXXVII in Washington DC – RIoT’s platform for leaders to share how they’re innovating and to showcase what new things are coming about through IoT that relate to the government/military tech sector.
The registration link will be released soon. Save the date!
- Engaging speakers offering high-energy talks
- Sponsor exhibits
- Topics including:
- Military communications projects
- IT provisioning, government and network facility management projects
- Data security, data management, data sharing for government projects (especially if parallels to smart cities); public cloud vs. private cloud, innovations in private/public server space
- Voice projects, AI projects, and/or any partnership with new tech/new startups that are making an impact in the government tech sector
- RIoT is the largest, most active IoT organization in the US.
- As a 501(c)3, RIoT focuses on coordinated, long-term growth through IoT community building, educational programs and talent pipeline, startup acceleration and incubation, and technology scouting and strategy
- RIoT events are free and open to the public, as part of our mission for economic development in IoT