Patient Experience & Engagement Summit @ Connect19
September 23 - September 24
Patient experience is a critical component of successful organization growth. This year, join your colleagues focused in experience, engagement, nursing, quality, safety and strategy to discuss innovative tactics to elevate patient experience in your organization. Participate in presentations, case studies, panel discussions, executive networking activities and interactive live industry survey sessions, and leave with actionable strategies to:
- Uncover the journey to a standardized system-wide patient engagement platform
- Optimize service recovery through the use of CRM technologies an enterprise-wide culture shift
- Tackle challenges around patient centricity through patient journey frameworks
- Explore latest innovations in digital health that enhances the patient experience while decreasing care delivery costs
- Collaborate with HR and break down department silos to engage employees from the onboarding process and beyond
- Connect the dots between patient experience and employee engagement
- Leverage data to accelerate patient and employee experience improvement initiatives
Part of Connect19 Conference:
The CONNECT19 convenes industry experts from hospitals, health plans, and health technology organizations to discuss innovations and best practices to advance health care experiences through the use of digital engagement, consumer-centric design, and transparency measures.
CONNECT19 is an opportunity for health plans, hospitals, and health systems to connect the dots and showcase ways they are putting patients and members at the center of their organizational strategies. Join your peers this September in Boston, historically known for its innovation in health and technology, making it the perfect backdrop for this conference where we will explore ideas to enhance the consumer experience in health care.