CNS Summit 2019
October 31, 2019 - November 3, 2019
CNS Summit is a platform for change and a community passionate about shaping the future, with a focus on collaboration, innovation, and technology. Our mission is to have a positive impact on the success of clinical development programs. We believe this mission is our ethical duty to the patients we serve by developing new treatments. If this mission resonates with you, and you would like to be surrounded by creative, passionate, and future-focused colleagues, join us.
We are in this together.
The deadline to submit a proposal for the CNS Summit 2019 Innovation Showcase is August 30, 2019. The CNS Summit Innovation Showcase sessions offer an opportunity for innovative emerging companies to present your novel products or services to a large audience of forward-looking pharmaceutical leaders. The Innovation Showcase submissions are peer-reviewed and selected based on their level of innovation and novel approach to a challenge in clinical development.
The Innovation Showcase Sessions will take place on Friday, 11/1, and Saturday, 11/2, immediately following the keynote sessions.
There is no fee to present beyond CNS Summit registration if selected.
JOIN US FOR THE 10TH ANNUAL CNS SUMMIT MEETING!
Join the pharma and biotech R&D leaders, the top tech companies involved in clinical development and healthcare innovation, investigator sites, service companies, and the regulators from FDA and EMA at CNS Summit 2019.
For three days in November, you’ll experience a dynamic environment for networking and idea sharing, for learning from industry leaders and exploring the future of drug development. You’ll return to your office with a renewed perspective on industry trends and insight on what other leaders across the life sciences industry are doing for their organizations.
- Stimulating keynote sessions
- Engaging panel discussions
- Educational breakouts
- Facilitated networking
- Relevant and timely conversations and connections
- Motivational collaboration with like-minded individuals
- Innovations and technologies impacting clinical development
- Lessons and experiences from other drug development leaders
- Competitive intelligence
- Tips for success and best practices
- Pharma and biotech drug development leaders
- Top innovators in technology
- Disruptors, change-makers, and trendsetters
- Researchers from academic and private clinical sites